Condor Outdoor New Dealer Application
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You may submit your orders by phone, fax, emails or web.
- To submit orders by phone, call (800) 552-2554.
- To submit an order by fax, send orders to (626) 303-3383.
- To submit your order online, please visit our website at www.condoroutdoor.com and click on “NEW DEALERS” to complete a New Dealer Application.
Minimum Order Value:
- For new dealers, the initial minimum order value is $1000.
- Each subsequent minimum order value is $250. If the minimum order value of $250 is not met, a handling charge of $50 will apply.
- All prices on products are subject to change at any time.
- Condor Outdoor Products accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Money Orders and Certified Check (no C.O.D.).
- To establish a company check or Net Terms, completion of Condor Outdoor Products credit application is required. Credit checks may take up to 30 days. There is no guarantee of credit approval.
- Condor does not guarantee same-day shipping requests.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Irwindale, California.
Authorized Dealer Claims & Returns:
- No returns will be accepted without authorization. RMA# is required.
- Claims for any damaged or defective goods must be made within 10 days upon receiving the goods.
- Defective goods must be received within 10 days after the RMA# was issued.
- No returns will be accepted if the item returned is soiled; worn; or bears markings, stickers or tags that were not originally on the products.
- Return of overstock or unwanted items are subject to a 30% restocking fee with freight prepaid.
Condor Minimum Advertised Price Policy:In order to protect the Condor Outdoor Products brand image and reputation for quality products, Condor Outdoor Products has adopted a Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP) for our products. Our MAP Policy helps Condor Outdoor Products and our resellers stay competitive, earn profit and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. A MAP Products List will be maintained and made available to provide guidelines to all distributors and dealers at all times. From time to time, Condor Outdoor Products may update and modify this List.
Our MAP policy only concerns advertised prices, and in no way restricts or relates to the actual sale of any item. This policy applies to all forms of advertising including catalogs, mailings, consumer expo/shows, internet and any other electronic media.
While Condor Outdoor Products acknowledges that retailers may independently decide the prices for resale, Condor Outdoor Products reserves the right and discretion to suspend all pending orders without further notice, warning or “second chances” following verification that advertised prices differ from the prices of the MAP Products List.
This policy may be modified by Condor Outdoor Products from time to time. Condor Outdoor Products does not seek, nor will it accept any agreement or understanding with respect to the prices dealers may advertise or charge at any time.
Condor End User Product Warranty:Condor Outdoor Products guarantees its products for one year from the original date of purchase, with the exception of a 90-day warranty on apparel items. Condor Outdoor Products’ warranty policy covers products purchased by the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If a product ever fails during the warranty period due to a manufacturing or material defect, Condor Outdoor Products will repair or replace with like product at our discretion.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper use, sun damage or the natural breakdown of colors and material over time. Clothing items must be in un-worn, un-washed condition to be eligible for warranty coverage.
To make a warranty claim, End User must return the item to the original Authorized Condor Dealer where the item was purchased and submit the original sales receipt. Dealer will then contact Condor Outdoor Products and follow procedures to request warranty coverage.
Resale to Third Parties:
Retailer agrees not to sell products of Condor Outdoor Products to or through any third-party websites, including, but not limited to, any on-line auction or online marketplace/store, such as eBay and Amazon. Condor Outdoor Products strictly enforces this policy prohibiting resale of products to third parties and will suspend all pending orders from retailers immediately for violation of this policy.